Validators play a critical role in the HAQQ Ecosystem
Welcome to HAQQ, the proof-of-stake network that empowers validators to play a crucial role in securing and verifying transactions on the blockchain. As a validator on HAQQ, you become an integral part of our network, contributing to its decentralization and security.
Benefits of being a validator
Join HAQQ as a Validator Today!
Take the first step towards becoming a validator on HAQQ and contribute to the growth of our dynamic proof-of-stake network. Seize the limited validator slots, build brand awareness, and earn commissions. Embrace the future of decentralized finance with HAQQ!
Run your own node
Automatically be enrolled in our delegation program
Operate validator and make
HAQQ Validator Delegation Program
HAQQ Foundation stakes an important part of its ISLM Treasury to delegate to high quality validators, maximize our voice in governance, and further deepen the security and decentralization of the network
Baseline Delegation Requirements
Eligible validators satify these program requirements:
- 99% uptime and resiliency
- Current and responsive on releases
- Participation in HAQQ Blockchain governance votes
- An active validator for full duration of quarter (not validator candidates)
Criteria for Weighing Delegation Distribution:
- Active participation in the community channels
- Supports the diversity of delegation and stability of the network, as well as increasing decentralization
Awarded for contributing to HAQQ Network in one or more of the following areas:*
- Actively contributing to open-source projects/software
- Building a dApp
- Creating and distributing content to broaden adoption
- High-impact introduction